Inspired by your courage and commitment, we are offering a $1000 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel.* This rebate can be used toward any new Toyota vehicle purchased or leased through your dealer and SETF. Southeast Toyota Finance is pleased to offer a military rebate for eligible active duty, inactive, retired and honorably discharged servicemembers, plus household family members. It is our way of saying “Thank You” for the extraordinary job you do!
Eligible Customers for Military Rebate
Verifiable proof of military status, proof of active service, or inactive Reserve status is required at the time of purchase or lease
- Active duty- A current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy, and active Reserve)
- Inactive Reserve- U.S. Military Inactive Reserve (i.e. Ready Reserve) that is part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, or Inactive National Guard
- Military retiree- Within one year of retirement
- Honorably discharged veteran- U.S. Military veteran within one year of their honorable discharge date
- Household member- "Household" refers to family members living with the qualified military personnel
Military Rebate Offer Terms:
The $1,000 Military Rebate must be used as a down payment on a retail installment contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease agreement through Southeast Toyota Finance. Credit approval by Southeast Toyota Finance required. Available on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles at any Toyota dealer in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. Offer ends on 1/2/19. Other terms and conditions may apply, see dealer for complete details. Removal of a financed or leased vehicle from the United States may not be permitted. See your retail installment contract or lease agreement for details.
Current Customers- If you or your spouse have been called to active military duty, please contact us to discuss potential eligibility for certain benefits and protections.