2019 Toyota Prius Features
2019 Toyota Prius
For hybrids, the Toyota Prius has maintained its position as one of the most popular vehicles for years. For 2019, Toyota has introduced plenty of changes to the Prius so it adds even more value to customers. For instance, the vehicle received a fresh exterior thanks to its new styling that gives it a sleeker, more modern look. The interior elements that were previously white are now black.
Available in four trim levels, Toyota powered the vehicle by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine combined with a pair of electric generators/motors that delivers a combined 121 horsepower. They pair this with a CVT to the front wheels.
If you wish to purchase a 2019 Toyota Prius in, then this hybrid may be the right choice for you. Let’s look at the features below.
- The L Eco trim comes with a lighter hybrid battery, ultra-low-rolling resistance tires, and an inflation kit. Equipped with features such as 15-inch wheels, LED running lights and taillights, automatic LED headlights, a rearview camera, keyless entry and ignition for the driver door, automatic climate control, 6.1-inch touchscreen display, cloth upholstery, a height-adjustable driver's seat, a folding rear seat, heated mirrors, adaptive cruise control, Bluetooth, a six-speaker audio, and dual 4.2-inch driver information screens.
- It also comes with driver aids such as forward collision warning, automatic high beams, lane departure warning and intervention, and forward collision mitigation with automatic braking.
- The LE trim comes with the above features, plus a spare tire, rear window wiper, parking sensors, front seatback pockets, blind-spot monitoring, automated parallel parking system, and a rear cross-traffic alert.
- If you opt for the XLE, you get 17-inch wheels, automatic wipers,
SofTexsimulated leather upholstery, keyless entry for the front passenger door and the rear hatch, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power-adjustable driver's seat, a wireless charging pad, and a semi-gloss black center console.
- The top range Limited trim has features such as adaptive headlights, a head-up display, a navigation system, an 11.6-inch touchscreen, Toyota's Safety Connect emergency communications, and a ten-speaker JBL audio system with satellite radio